Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Well, this week is going to be a busy week! Lots of late night(after the boys go to bed) activities, photo shoots(that's right!), people coming over to look at the house for estimates, etc.

First, i have my first PAID photo shoot this Saturday. A young lady needs her senior photos!! Aaahhh! I am freakin out, but i am so excited at the same time! I can't wait to take pictures of someone that understands "look over here" and will actually pose for me! AND i am taking them outside and in my studio. I can't wait to shoot outside! Then in one week today, i am shooting a newborn. I can't wait! I have sooooo many ideas running through my head for how to get such cute shots!!! I got myself a new prop for babies, so i hope it looks as good as i imagine! :) I am sooooo excited about it all! I am starting to understand a lot more things and now i just have to take that and make sure my pics look better than what they have been.
Second, we have people coming over to give us estimates on the basement AND on our garage roof because it leaks really bad!
Third, i have 3 different activities to go to, after the kids go to bed, this week. I am excited to be able to get out of the house, being that i am stuck inside all day. I can't wait for warm weather! aahhhh! :)
Next week is spring break! We cannot wait to have a break from the stresses of school!
Next, a goal of mine...I am going to try and post a picture of Gavin and Tanner together everyday on our blog. I need more pics of them together! So, hopefully our families will enjoy it as much as we will.

2 comments:

ericdalyce said...

I am excited for you that you are going to make money at something you love doing. :)

Amanda said...

How fun!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Good luck with them and most of all, have fun!

What prop did you get? I have some ideas of things I want to get, I just need to find them!