Friday, March 7, 2008

HiLaRiOuS!

I keep thinking about this commercial that i saw the day of Super Bowl. I have only seen it once since then, but both times it makes me laugh out loud. I think it is hilarious. I don't know if any of you saw it, but it is goes like this: This guy is being interviewed...he has this stain on his shirt that is obvious. Everytime he talks this stain starts blabbing weird jibberish language. This stain he is in the form of lips. Soooo, this man is trying to talk, BUT you can't understand a word he is saying b/c this stain is being so loud "blah wabbe wah, rarara, nahhhhh".... it is so funny. I just had to tell someone about it b/c i love it. You have got to click on this link to watch it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmD7joJNE0c

1 comment:

Bingham fam said...

You are funny! I think that i must have missed the commercial at the superbowl. Hey thanks for all the name Ideas. I really like Mason too and I already like bother your boys names, but I just have settled on anything yet. Clay really likes the name Tytan. I know that is a little different...ok maybe alot different, but it is starting to grow on me more and more. especially when Katelin says it she just says it so cute.