Thursday, March 6, 2008

ScRub-a-DuB-duB





Gavin and Tanner love their bath time. They both always have to be right under the faucet playing with the water. Even after i turn the water off they stay very close to the faucet. They stay side by side in the front of the tub as if they can't move anywhere else. Things were going pretty smoothly as they always do during bath time. Then Gavin said, "Sick, there is poop!" I look behind Tanner and there it is, a little present he decided to leave me to clean up. I pulled them out of the tub, cleaned it, then put them back in since i hadn't washed them yet. I put it in black and white so that you didn't have to see as much detail. You can thank me later. :) This isn't anything new though. Gavin actually did this a lot when he was Tanner's age and younger, BUT the funny thing is that he would ALWAYS do it when daddy got in the bath with him. :) I told Shane it is b/c he doesn't change poopy diapers, so it is just payback. He will actually change poopies now, but when Gavin was little he wouldn't do it. His gag reflex would kick in big time. :)

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Ash, that is hilarious!! That is something I haven't had to ever deal with....thankfully! You know me...I don't handle things like that very well!

There is only one time when Jocelyn peed in the bath water and she FLIPPED out!! It made me laugh to see her reacting like that!

Anyway, I need to be better about my blog! It's so fun reading yours! :)

Amanda said...

that is great! I seriosuly laughed out loud!!! I am NOT looking forward to that situation when hannah gets big enough. i didn't sign up for that part of parenthood!

i am like shane, i have a HORRIBLE gag reflex. it is terrible!

NIce pics!

Grams said...

Oh Ash! You are too much! :) :) :)
This made me laugh out loud. First because I can relate. This brings back funny memories with my kids. But even more than that I can not believe you actually took a picture of it. You must truly have photographer blood coursing through those veins of yours. We love you. Mom

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I cannot believe that you left a picture of a big fat turd on the blogosphere!!! My sister Brooke used to do that when we were little also.