Monday, March 17, 2008

My first photo shoot with a 3-month old baby...

Well, today i did a photo shoot of my friends 3-month old little boy. He is so darling and such a good baby! Even though he was perfect it was hard doing a photo shoot for this age! This age is past the sleeping-all-day-and-doesn't-wake-up-for-anything stage. And not quite to the point to where i can get him on his belly and have him look up at me...soooooo, i needed to find a way to be more creative, but the wheels in my head were not spinning enough. I got a few cute one's, but i might have her come over again to see what else i can come up with. :) I really want a newborn(1-2 weeks) to take pics of. I have one set up for the end of next week with a newborn and i cannot wait!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ashlee-
My baby is due the beginging of August if you want to wait that long- I will let you take pics!!!