Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shane's first attempt at a photoshoot






Well this is my first attempt at doing a photoshoot. I had been reading Ashlee's blog since she started, but then I noticed she didn't really have any pictures of her on here. So with all my new found time due to it being spring break, I decided to remedy the problem. As you can tell, I don't have any idea how to work all the settings and the lighting, but it does make it pretty easy to get a good picture when your subject is already so gorgeous...I just pretty much had to just point and shoot. I love you Ash and I hope you like it!


5 comments:

Lauri said...

Way to go Shane!!! Sexy pic there! :) You do have a beautiful wife!

Amanda said...

very nice! I love the first one!

Thompson's said...

Shane! You seriously need to drop out of dental school and go into photography and make it a family business! :)

Erik

H.Cook said...

wow ashlee, you look like a model for ralph lauren or guess jeans!

Dave and Loralee said...

WOOWEE!!! Ash-you are one HOT momma!! :) Way to go Shane!