Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thumper and stinker...


My goal to post a picture of our boys together didn't happen yesterday. I got this one this morning. I might be posting a lot with them in the tub. This is going to be challenging for me because it is hard to get a fun interactive picture of them together. I would have to keep my camera around my neck all day long b/c the moments that are really worth taking pics of usually happen when i least expect and i don't have time to grab my camera b/c by then the moment is gone.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ash-

Do you know much about color white balance and using a gray card? I don't know much, but I am doing research!

We should talk! This could really help the outcome of our pictures!
Amanda

Amanda said...

I use AV mode and I mess with the ISO and the aperature (sp?). It works great for outside and indoors. If the lighting is really bad, I will use auto.

I should get your number and you can give me some tips on the gray card stuff and CWB. That would be nice! I am doing some research. It is fun to learn about it.

Let me know how your gray card works out. I don't have one yet, but I am learning about it!