Sunday, March 30, 2008

Smile for the Camera...

Here is my dear husband. HAHA...Whenever i need to practice a certain technique i ask him if i can use him. Well, here is one incident. I had my lights right in his face and his eyes are sensitive. He couldn't keep his eyes open normal because it was so bright. I said, "Come on hunny, do it just for a moment." So, this is his attempt at trying to keep his eyes wide open for the camera. As soon as i saw this picture i had to laugh and immediately thought to post it. Hope you enjoy this look almost as much as i do. :) I have to add one more thing here... my family is being such a good sport about letting me use them to practice on. If you look at the picture of Gavin over to the right of the blog you will see that he is holding up his finger. The reason he is doing that is because he is saying, "Just one more picture mom...no more!" I love it. It is so funny! Gavin is getting used to letting me practice on him. He just lets me know when he is tired of posing. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Haha!! That is too funny! You have wonderful boys in your life! :) All three of them! I can totally see Gavin saying, "one more mommy!" That is too cute!

Is this week slower for you? We need to catch up soon!!

Amanda said...

Isn't it great to have people you can take pictures of!!!?! Especially people that you love! I love taking pictures of Hannah, but I can see when she has had enough!

That pictures is funny! Great job!