Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What is the deal?!

It is hard getting a shot of these two giving hugs or kisses. As soon as Gavin touches Tanner, Tanner gets angry. Sooooo, i have to take the shot extremely fast. No waiting.
Okay, i don't know if you can notice, but my two toes next to my big toe on my right foot are red, bruising, and slightly swollen. I am ALWAYS ramming those two toes into the wall! AND in the same spot of our wall every time! It is always the corner baseboard as you start entering the kitchen. I have done it probably 5 times over 2 months. BUT i slam it into the wall so hard that i think it bruises every time i do it. AND every time i ram my toes into the wall the pain of it gets worse with each time! Some people have different ways of coping with pain...some people let "words" fly out of their mouths, some cry, some do this weird heavy breathing thing...ME, i just yell painfully. Gavin doesn't notice when i get hurt anymore. haha. Tanner just walks over and trys talking to me, but who knows what he is saying. :) Well, i noticed that not only am i getting this permanent red blister thing on one of my toes, but i am noticing my toe turning a slight blue and purple color. There are times when i put on my shoes and those two toes feel swollen and it hurts to run. Anyway, why do i continually keep ramming just those 2 toes into the same wall every time?!?!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OUCH!!!! I Went through a phase of falling. it was dangerous!!! I hope your toe doesn't fall off!!!!

Remember your finger in college? It was like blistered. what the heck was wrong with it!? Nasty!

Ashlee and Shane said...

haha!! Oh my gosh amanda! I completely forgot about that! That was sooo weird! I don't even remember what it was! I remember i went to the doctor and he told me, "looks like you burned it." I was like, "uh, no i didn't burn it. I think i would know if i burned it!" Those docs there were pretty bad. That is so funny! Thanks for reminding me of that. :)

Lauri said...

Goodness girl! Do we need to get you a padded room?!?! :) Not that I can say much...I ALWAYS break my second toe on my left foot! It's horrible!