Thursday, October 9, 2008

{ Brothers}


I haven't posted pictures of my boys in awhile. I can't believe how fast they are growing! Gavin just got his Optimus Prime Costume from his Zsa Zsa. He loves it and wears it all day around the house. Tanner just continues to show more attitude everyday. :)

And here is a quote that is so true. When i read it i totally realize that our little family is soooo this way... " It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them". There is nothing more fun than seeing your kids or husband doing something ridiculous or weird. It gets the biggest laugh and brings pure enjoyment.

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

So cute! And I love that quote. :) It's very true I think!

Haley said...

I thought my 2 year old was the only one with attitude... :)

Bingham fam said...

I think that your pictures should be in a magazine. SERIOUSLY they are awesome! You have one amazing talent. I wish you were around to take a family photo for me.

Mandi Kay said...

AWWW, I miss those little mugs. I love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple months!!! YAH!!!!

Amanda said...

I love love love the last picture of Tanner! What a cutie!

Gavin is getting so big!!!!!

Lauri said...

Oh how I miss those boys!!!! I know they want to come visit me! :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

is it sad that I don't know what Optimus Prime is? I'm guessing Transformers but not really sure. ;) Is that what Gavin will be for Halloween?

Ashlee and Shane said...

Yes, you are right..it is transformers. He LOVES them. At first he liked Bumblebee and then quickly changed his mind and said it is all about Optimus Prime.