Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{Did you miss me?!}

Gavin and Tanner can be so sweet with each other. They have little tizzies once in awhile, but for the most part they love each other and show it. Today i picked Gavin up from pre-school and when he got in the car he said to Tanner, "I missed you Tanner, did you miss me?!" Then Tanner said, "Yeah". They are always so excited to see each other. Tanner starts kicking his legs and making squealing noises when we pick Gavin up. They couldn't live without each other. They always have to be with each other. Tanner is always calling Gavin's name if Gavin didn't follow Tanner into the other room with him. They are each other's shadows. When Gavin is in pre-school Tanner is always calling Gavin's name out. He must think he will appear around the corner or something. It is so darling. I love those two munchkins! :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Awwww!!! Sweet boys! I miss them so much!!!! :) They are so darn cute together!! It will be fun watching them growing up together and being best buds!!
Jocelyn misses her Aunt Ashalee! Come see us!! :) I replied to your comment on my blog, but don't know if you would re-read comments! :) So...The two pins that were in Jocelyn's elbow were sticking out over an inch the whole time in her cast!! Sick, huh?!?! It didn't bother me until one starting poking through and then today when they took the cast off! Yuck! I felt SO bad for her when they yanked them out and it started bleeding! :(

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I think it's definitely easier when the sibilings are close in age like Gavin and Tanner are. Me and my sisters are each 2 years apart and while I'm sure it was a pain for my mom when we were little, I think that we are better friends because of it. Your boys are so precious!