Monday, October 20, 2008

{Pumpkin Patch}



We went to the pumpkin patch over the weekend. It was a bit chilly. We enjoyed the BEST apple fritters i have ever had. They were sooooo scrumpdiddlyumptious. haha. We didn't last long there because Gavin fell off the hay stacks and hurt his cut. He popped a stitch, but luckily the cut seems to be doing okay and Gavin is fine. We enjoyed the yummy smells of the donuts, the kettle corn they were cooking up outside and all the smells of the apples. It was a real Fall day. It was fun even though we weren't able to pick out our pumpkins yet. We will have to go this week to get them. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

FUN! I really miss the east coast!! Fall always makes me miss Virginia soooooo much! I LOVED going for drives during fall and looking at all the beautiful trees. Graham would get tired of me saying "OHH! Look at that tree! OH! Look at that tree over there!" hahaha.
Great pics! Remember last year when we picked our pumpkins out?!?! Jocelyn and Gavin tripped over the vines about twenty times each! They thought it was the funniest thing! :) I think we were dropped off in a different field this time b/c there were rows of dirt to walk on without a lot of vines! It made me laugh thinking about last year's adventure! Love you guys!

Amanda said...

YUMMMMM!!!!! I love the smells of fall.

I love the picture of Tanner with the pumpkins! How cute!

We went to a pumpkin patch this weekend too. I need to post pictures!