Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feeling the need to type...

I just finished reading Sherrie's blog and Audrey's blog and after reading through it it totally made me think of memories that i wanted to write down. Thanks ladies!

1. My kids feel the need to vomit on me when they are sick. Not kidding. Everytime they are sick they vomit on me. Ever since Gavin turned 3 he stopped doing it, but before that he did and Tanner still does. Example, a few months ago we were in Once Upon a Child. Tanner was acting exhausted(i didn't know he had heat exhaustion)... As soon as i pick him up he vomits all down the inside and front of my shirt. It was so disgusting. I had more down the inside of my shirt than the outside. Everyone around us looked at us like we were the most disgusting thing they had seen in awhile. Not only that, but my In-laws will remember this...TWO separate times when we were at their house Gavin got sick. I think they get sick everytime we visit. It's horrible. Anyway, everytime Gavin puked, he puked all over ME. Not kidding. We were even able to laugh about it in the middle of me getting puked on. There is something about me or something about my boys. As soon as mommy holds them they puke.

2. We were driving down a street in our neighborhood the other day that is getting torn apart by the city. They are doing construction on it. Gavin said, "I don't know why the city won't fix the road!"

3. Today after preschool Gavin said to me, "I love you m-o-m." I couldn't understand what he was saying so i told him to say it a little louder. He acted so shy everytime he said it. Anyway, he spelled out "mom" rather than saying it. It was so cute!!

4. Gavin has two friends that he just loves. Avery and Talmage. He tells me all the time, "Talmage and Avery are my best friends."(of course Jocelyn is too, but since she isn't here he forgets.) He will role play talking on the phone with Avery. It is so funny how he can be two different people. This is what i hear, "Hi Avery. Hi. We have preschool today. Oh we do?! Yeah! Are you gonna come over to my house today. Oh yeah, i will. Okay. HUh? Oh, okay. Bye. Bye." It is just so funny. He puts his hand up to his ear like their is a phone there. He will just have conversations with all kinds of people.

5. He told me the other day, "When we hear pretty music the Holy Ghost comes into our minds." He really likes to talk about the Holy Ghost.

6. I totally had other things in my mind to write down, but have forgotten them already. I will have to add more as it comes to me later. :)

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I dont know why the city won't fix the road! Priceless--wonder where he learned that from. When we went camping last weekend I overheard a kid talking about how little patience he had for his brother. The kid was probably 7 or so--I thought straight from the mouth of his parents!!