Thursday, March 26, 2009

{Bored...so we made our own fun}

The boys and I were bored last night. Shane was studying the entire evening so we decided to pull out the camera and take pictures. I would tell the boys what faces to make and they would make them. They loved seeing the picture after we took it. They thought it was hilarious.

For this shot i told them to make a fishy face. This is what they did...

For this shot i told them to squish their cheeks together...


Here i told them to make goggles with their hands and look through them...


Here i told them to open wide and i would take a picture of their mouth....

Here i just told them to let me take a picture of their nose, so they did this...

And here i told them to give me a big pretty smile...



I told them to make a funny face together...

And more funny faces...

And to give each other hugs....


We had a lot of fun taking these pictures. If Gavin's face looks greasy in some of these pictures it is b/c it is greasy. We have to put aquaphor on his face b/c it gets really dry around his mouth. Aren't they so funny? I got in some of the pics with the boys, but i am too embarrassed to post them b/c i look like death. Yeah. Soon i am going to have Shane take my maternity pictures for me. I am going to direct the whole thing, of course, he will just push the button for me and make sure i am standing in the right place. I am excited for those. Then maybe i can see what i look like pregnant with makeup on. Most pics i take of myself pregnant are just me lounging in sweats and no makeup. No wonder i feel so ugly when i am pregnant. I never see myself all dolled up.
Gavin at age 4 years and 3 months old: Still LOVES Transformers. Loves taking charge of a situation. Loves being a big brother. Loves helping out. Loves compliments. Needs to stay busy most of the time. Can eat as much as mommy at dinner time. Loves Mario Kart. Loves preschool and wishes he could go everyday. Loves pushing mommy's buttons and knows HOW to do it. Loves to read books. Loves bugs, animals, and dinosaurs. Loves to be the center of attention. Can be shy. Is a teaser! LOVES rough housing with daddy. Very sweet and sensitive. Daddy's boy.
Tanner at age 2 years and 6 months old: Has a very loud voice. Doesn't really like to be teased much. Likes to play rough once in awhile, but mostly just likes to be held and played with gently. Is potty trained. Momma's boy. Wants to please mommy and daddy. Loves to play with cars and dinosaurs. Loves his big brother so much. Is a leader. Doesn't need to play with others. He is fine playing on his own. Very sweet. He will quickly let you know if he doesn't like something. He is so funny, but doesn't try to be.













6 comments:

Amanda said...

I resemble a beached whale when I am pregnant and refuse pictures...it's not safe for anyone to see me pregnant...Maybe if I were cuter when pregnant, then it wouldn't be so bad!!!

Your boys are getting so big! Isn't is crazy! They are too cute too!

Bandelier Relief Society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauri said...

Oh my goodness, we miss those boys so much!!!! :) AND we miss YOU, of course! :)Very cute pics! It's fun to see them do the same thing, but in their own ways! Jocelyn is so funny. The other day she told me she decided to marry Tanner. I said "what about Gavin?" She said, "well I love Gavin too, but Tanner doesn't talk a lot!!!" HAHAHAHA. It was so funny. She already wants a man who will be quiet and just listen or something. Made me laugh! We miss you guys and we are dying to come visit!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I had to delete my comment the first time b/c I was signed in using our ward name! haha)

The Hiller Family said...

That's a fun activiy to pass the time! You don't waste film doing this anymore either, since they are digital!
Very Awesome... next time, have them take a few of you too!! he he

Cam and Chelle said...

super cute pics! Those boys are sure handsome!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Cute little boys too! :)