Friday, March 6, 2009

{Day 5 of Potty Training}

We are almost done! Tanner is doing great. So far this morning he hasn't had an accident. He told me he had to go pee-pee, went in and sat on his toilet and peed. He is so proud of himself. I think we will have this down by the 7th day. It is exciting. But now i have to remember to bring an extra pair of pants and underwear with me whenever we go out. Just in case he has an accident. I must say...it is a blessing to have boys when you are traveling in the car. If you have to you can just pull over and let them pee b/c it is so easy for boys. Point and go. There have been times where we are just out and about and Gavin panics b/c he has to pee, but we aren't near a bathroom. So we will just pull off to the side of the road in some parking lot and let him pee and hope that nobody see's us. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! Yet another fun way for us to keep in touch. :) I love blogging. I have a blog, but it is set to private so i will e-mail you an invite. Should I send it to the ashpassion e-mail address??
Way to go on potty training!! I am so happy that it is going well for you. I hope we have the same results! We will be starting in just a few weeks.

Haley said...

Nice work! Cru SAYS he wants to, but totally not committed. And I totally agree with the ease factor with boys in potty training, just pull over and pee.