Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 6 of Potty Training

Today is the 6th day of potty training. Yesterday we made huge strides. Tanner had 2 accidents yesterday morning, but for the entire rest of the day he told me everytime he had to go pee pee. He went 11 times on the toilet. He is doing great. He is so proud of himself too. I keep telling him how he is a big boy now and since i started telling him he believes it. He insists on putting his clothes on himself. He insists on doing a lot of things himself now. Doing this potty training thing has opened up the independence door for him. :)

Is it allergy time? Anyone experiencing allergies? Ever since i got pregnant i get a bad cold every month. Yes, EVERY month. It is almost like a sinus infection. This month is the worst. MY nose is so completely clogged that i can't even taste food. Seriously, i taste nothing! It is horrible! For about 3-4 days now i can't taste what i am eating. I experience a horrible sinus headache and i can't breathe. Some days my stuffy nose is so bad that when i talk it sounds like i just sucked in helium. I can't fix it. I have never felt so clogged and it isn't going away. What is going on?!

4 comments:

Blake Jones said...

I don't know about allergies, but when I get a cold like that I try to eat the healthiest food I can that I don't like at all. I can't taste it anyway so I might as well eat something healthy I normally wouldn't:)

Those colds are no fun though. Especially when you can't take medicine. Maybe ask the doctor if there is something you can take.

Amanda said...

You need to get a netti pot. That will clear you right up...and it is all natural. Just warm water and kosher salt. I use one and I swear by it. It helps flush out your sinses. Works like a charm! You can get a "nasal cleansing system" at wal-mart for pretty cheap.

I get sick SO easy when pregnant. I'm actually sick right now with bronchitis. I hate it!!!

Good luck!

Also, vicks under your nose and saline nose spray will help! And drink some hot tea. I love tea. it really loosens things up!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I'm pretty sure the only thing we pregos can use right now is sudafed. Having said that though, there is a certain amount of mucus that we produce when we are pregnant, so I'm runny most of the time and have to blow my nose constantly. But I'm told it clears up within 2 hours of delivery. So sorry to hear it's not draining though. No fun!! I would think that the saline nasal washes should be helpful without being harmful!!

Amanda said...

You can use sudafed while pregnant?? My doc tells me no! Oh well. Netti pot works great!