Saturday, March 28, 2009

For you pregnant mommies out there...

Here is a fun little quiz to take when you find the time. Go to this website...http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php
It is a Labor Prediction Quiz. Here is what they predict for me, which i hope is true. It will be fun to see if it is right or way off! :)

Labor Prediction for me:
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

Sounds nice, huh? We will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, fun! I will have to do this. Althouhg I am having a c-section. Oh well, it will still be fun to take the quiz. :)

Amanda said...

I'm having a scheduled c-section...so, I don't have to deal with the 13 hour labor as it suggests! Hooray for that!

Fun little quiz.