Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Potty Trained

That is right. Tanner is officially potty trained. I am sure we will have accidents every once in awhile, like we did at church, but for the most part he does VERY well. We went to the zoo without any accidents, we went to the mall without any accidents, we went out to dinner without any accidents, we run errands without any accidents, etc. He is just doing awesome. He actually woke up in the night saying he had to go pee pee and he didn't like having a wet diaper. He seems to be more upset and aware of it in the night than Gavin is....maybe that is b/c he is a lighter sleeper than Gavin. Anyway, I now have two boys who don't wear diapers anymore! I couldn't be happier! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats to both of you! I am so hoping we have the same results! I will keep you posted and may have to turn to you for advice along the way. :)
I still need a different e-mail address to send you an invite to my blog. :)

Lauren said...

congrats! do you want to train Drew for me ? ;)

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you!! Sounds like that woman knew what she was doing after few boys!!! Congrats that's got to feel great.

Amanda said...

That is great!!!! Enjoy no diapers for a few weeks!

Great job Tanner!

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you! Will you come and train my little boy!!??

I agree with the above comment... enjoy no diapers for just a little short time longer!! You'll be at it again so soon... but at least you'll only have one bum to change and not two!!

Melissa said...

I am so doing what you did with Tanner with my Porter. I think I am going to start in June or so. So great he is potty trained before the baby comes...GReaT JOB ON YOUR PART!