Saturday, March 14, 2009

The past few weeks have been...

Crazy! We have been sick, we've had visitors, we've been having fun, etc. My mom and dad and little brother came to visit us and left yesterday morning to head back to Minnesota. We had lots of fun with them while they were here. We went shopping, went to Kalahari Waterpark and stayed overnight, ate out a lot(which means i didn't have to cook! But also means i gained more weight than necessary!), and enjoyed each other's company. We were sad to see them go home. My dad, sister, and Tanner all got sick on the last day they were here. They came down with bad fever's and sore throats. My sinus infection has finally ended since yesterday(it lasted 2 weeks!)....we almost took Tanner into the ER today b/c i was so worried about him. He keeps getting a really high fever of 104 when he isn't on ibuprofen...when he has the fever he gets a really bad heat rash on his face, his heart pounds soooooo fast and he breathes really fast, his eyes continually water and he looks PALE! It is scary. The doctor said there is a really terrible virus going around right now. I believe it. Poor little Tanner gets sick the worst. If Gavin gets sick it is for a short amount of time...he is usually over any sickness within 12-24 hours. His body fights it well. Tanner isn't so lucky. I think he has been sick on and off over the past few weeks....just like his mommy. Shane, well, let's just say that Gavin is lucky like Shane....he never gets sick. Here are two pictures i took of the boys while Tanner was happy on med's. They loved wearing hats today. It was funny.
Zsa Zsa and Papa brought the boys those dino-chi pets. They are these cute little dinosaurs that have 8 different moods they get in. They like when you play with them and pet them and react to their surroundings. The boys love em. In these pics the boys are wearing their favorite pajamas. Gavin has on his TRANSFORMERS pajamas....he absolutely LOVES Transformers. Tanner has on his Ironman pajamas.



Shane has off this entire next week of school. I am excited! Then he only has about 5 more weeks of school left for the semester. I can't believe it. We are going to be fourth year students!? wow, time flies. Seriously.

My sister-in-law just had her first baby yesterday. It made me anxious to get this little nugget out of me. :) The past few days he has been very active in me....ever since i went on some of the tube rides at the waterpark. After i got off of the tube ride he would start movin all over the place. :) He has such a personality already. I am about 26 weeks along now. It has gone by so fast and will keep going by fast. I haven't done anything to the nursery yet. I really need to get going with it.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

I'm glad you're finally getting better!
I myself am thinking a sinus infection could be possible, but it's been better today though... pregnant women shouldn't be allowed to get sick!!
I have literally been in bed all day! As long as I have something to entertain Ethan too, it's do-able! So, i'm bloggin' in bed today!!