Friday, April 4, 2008

"Duckies!"







Yesterday we went to one of the Nature Center's here in Cleveland. Shane rollerbladed while i ran, and we pushed the boys in the jogger stroller. It was such a nice day. It was about 60 degrees. We also brought some bread so that Gavin could feed the "duckies". They both got so excited when they saw the geese. It was so cute. After walking around the nature center for awhile we came home and the boys played in our backyard. Our backyard is turning into a yard of moss. What happened to the grass?! Not only that, but we are sprouting tons of little flowers all over the place. It is crazy. The boys were amazed by all the flowers and they just had fun picking them and stomping on em. Yesterday was such a nice day! I cannot wait for the warm weather to stay!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I love the last two pics of the boys! Can't believe how big they are getting!!

We found ONE pond here in Albuquerque with ducks and Jocelyn LOVES it! :) She wants to feed them every day!

Bridi said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the picture of them walking together on the bridge. You really need to give my photography lessons.

Amanda said...

how fun!!!! I always love feeding the ducks. they are so cute! My mom has ducks living in her front yard. a girl and a boy. we hope they have babies!!!!

I love the pictures of the boys on the bridge!!!!

Grams said...

I love the picture of the boys on the bridge too. They're all great but that definitly is a favorite. I can't believe you are so calm and taking pictures with boys wailing. :) Love you guys! Mom