Sunday, April 13, 2008

Holy Hannah Montana....

Today i fixed the Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad and guacamole, but instead of fixing it as a salad we made them into Burrito's. This is the BEST DANG meal i have EVER made! Sooooooooooo GOOD. I got it off of Hatsuho's blog. It took awhile to prepare it, BUT it was so worth it. Shane loved it so much that he wouldn't stop eating. I thought he was going to make himself sick and explode. Seriously, it was better than any Mexican Restaurant i have ever been to, except Cafe Rio of course.... Anyway, I was so proud of myself for making it turn out so good. It was DELICIOUS. This will be an all time favorite in our house from now on AND will be fixed on special occasions for generations to come!!! :)

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Ha ha! I still say Holy Hannah every once in a while--and people always ask, "who is Hannah"? Sounds delicious!

Lauri said...

Oh boy! I have a funny story about Cafe Rio food! I can no longer stand the smell of cilantro!!!! We made the sweet pork (so yummy!) for an enrichment night and I had to make the cafe rio rice. One of the ladies gave me the recipe and didn't change it to how she makes it, so I ended up with St. Patty's Day GREEN RICE! It was so nasty! I had to make 7 HUGE trays of rice and spent about six hours cooking it! UHH! I ended up making plain rice with it and that's the only way I could eat it!! ha ha.

H.Cook said...

Chris is always asking me to make this again :) The second time I made this, it didn't take as long b/c I had done it before, and I didn't bother to marinade the meat. I'm excited to hang with you tomorrow!

Amanda said...

We had that for dinner on friday night! I make it all the time, it is so delish!!!!

I love my baby girls name...HANNAH!