Thursday, April 24, 2008

Over the Past few days...

Here is Gavin trying to climb trees. It was so funny watching him attempt this.

Gavin is playing on the pipes that the workers left in our backyard.
Our basement is a disaster right now. Our whole basement is dug up just like this along every wall.
We have been getting our basement worked on for the past few days. I cannot wait until it is done...not only to have a nice basement, BUT for the noise to stop!!!! The first day drove me CRAZY! I had to hear a jackhammer all day long. Having to be a mom in a house where i can't hear anything but the noise of cement being pounded on is pretty insane! I have to stay home because they ask me questions and inform me of things all day. Today is the last day! Woohoo. I know the boys can't wait until it is done so that we can actually leave! One of the days they were here they left a huge pile of gravel in our driveway. They left at noon that day and so we couldn't get out of our driveway! ugh.
Tanner and Gavin have colds. I don't know how they got em. Maybe allergies? I am not sure, but i am having to give Tanner breathing treatments again b/c he sounds horrible.
Next week is the last week of school and we cannot wait! My mom and dad are coming in town and that will be a lot of fun! Gavin cannot wait to see papa and zsa zsa.

1 comment:

Thompson's said...

Hey Ashlee! I was just wondering how your dessert went with your friends? What did you end up making? I hope everything went well.

Camille