Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tanner's anger issues...

Tanner doesn't really have anger issues...hehe. Just when his brother teases him. :) Tanner was on the swing and Gavin was pushing him and he did not want to be pushed. This is the face he made when he realized that Gavin was doing it. He got ticked and started screaming. HAHA...these boys are so funny. Lately they like to wrestle each other. Tanner will go lay on Gavin and then Gavin will roll on him. It is so funny. Tanner gets mad at Gavin a lot b/c Gavin teases A LOT. Tanner learned that the only thing he can do back to Gavin to make him stop is to bite him. I know, not a good thing. I think to myself, he is just defending himself, but it is still unacceptable. So, i let him know not to bite, but he still does it, i just try to stop it before be actually bites down. One day he bit Gavin's bum! Yes, his bum. Gavin cried and i felt so bad for him. I don't know how he bit his bum though. I am still boggled by it b/c where Gavin was sitting compared to where Tanner was i just didn't see how he could have done it, BUT he found a way.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

He's so cute....even mad!! :) I have a great "Mad Tanner" pic from when you guys were here. I'll have to send it to you. :) That's when he was getting all those teeth at once! Poor guy! You can even see his swollen gums! :(