Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Tanner and Auntie Holly.
I love Gavin's eyes. I can't get enough of them.
Here is Gavin watching television.
Here is Gavin's favorite pose for the camera. :)
Here he is posing different for me. He is actually starting to WANT to pose for me! That is groundbreaking! :)
It is nice today and this whole week is supposed to be great! Gavin wanted me to take pics of him today. The pose where he is scrunching up his face is the one that he kept asking me to take pics of... "mom, take another picture like this." It was so funny. Auntie Holly came over today and she was playing with Tanner and they were being so funny. I also made tons of phone calls today. Anyone who didn't receive a phone call from me, i am inviting whoever can come over...You can start coming over at 10:30 tomorrow morning. We are all just going to hang out while the kids play in the backyard. Bring a sack lunch for your kids in case they get hungry! :) I am inviting everyone so hopefully i can accomodate everyone! :) It will be fun and i have been meaning to invite over everyone for awhile! :)

5 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

EXCELLENT photography!

Amanda said...

how cute! he is so sweet. I love his cute face, I want to pinch his cheeks!!!

Unknown said...

Just love your pictures. I need to get with you about a date to take some of all of us.

zsa zsa & papa said...

Ashlee,

I love your pictures. I love the way you capture the right moment.
I love seeing all of you but especially the boys. See how much I am using the word love. Your pictures convey that emotion.

Dad

Lauri said...

Ohhhh...I love Gavin's eyes too!! The pic of Tanner and Holly is SO cute! Good talking to you today! Miss you guys tons!