Wednesday, April 16, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E


I had to grab my camera quick when i saw this scene. I thought what a cute picture of the two of them getting into trouble. They had one of my scented spray bottles, it was opened, and they almost dumped it all over this basket that i use as a prop. I have to keep a close eye on them b/c they are always getting into trouble. :) The other one is just a cute pic i captured of him cuddling his blanky. He LOVES his blanky and drags it around the house all morning, during cartoon time, in the evenings, and when he is cold.

6 comments:

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

Shane, Long time no see. these pictures are amazing... is your wife a professional photographer? What's new? Well I just got married about 2 months ago. Check out our blog.

Lauren said...

Hey Ashlee! Sorry we missed the big party at your house, It sounds like it was fun

The Atwood's said...

Your pics look like they're getting better and better every time. They're very cute, you do such a good job!

Thompson's said...

Ashlee,

Camille will call you hopefully tomorrow. She is home for a week visiting family. I saw your note and told her to give you a call. The only number I had was Shane's. So he will probably get her message.

Erik

chrissy said...

you are a better sport about your naughty children than i am. you take a picture, i scream. i guess i'll try your approach next time :)

Thompson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.