Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Updates...

We saw a kitty so Gavin was watching it and trying to call it over to him.

He just soaked himself with the water bottle. He has such a big belly ever since they put his bowels back in him.... :)
Watching the birds fly in the sky.
He was very interested in everything going on up above.

Gavin has done quite a few things lately worth taking note of. When we were packing up the car last week i turn around and there is Gavin peeing on our cement. Where did he get that from? I don't know how he did that as fast as he did without me even noticing! It was as if i turned my back and it became a race for him to get it done and over with without me noticing. THEN, i went upstairs this morning and there he was in the bathroom, standing outside the bathtub peeing in it!! Oh my gosh! Again, i was like, "What are you doing!?!?!" All he could say was, "sorry mom, i won't do it again." I was thinking, what made him THINK to do that in the first place? :)

Poor little Tanner has breathing problems whenever he gets a runny or stuffy nose. He wheezes really bad and coughs in the night. I feel so bad for him. He was scaring me a lot today b/c it seemed like he was working too hard to try and breathe. I give him his breathing treatment and it only lasts for about 10 minutes and then he is breathing heavy again.

Today i did a photoshoot for my friend. Her little boy is one year old and is sooo cute. Taking pics of little kids is very hard, but it is so fun at the same time.

Shane has about 3 weeks left of his last semester of his second year. We are so excited. He doesn't get the whole summer off like last summer, but he does get 3 weeks off in May and another 3 off in July. For 2 weeks out of the 3 during both breaks we will be BUSY. We have family coming to see us for 2 out of the 3 weeks in May and then in July we will be going on vacation basking in the warm hot sun for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

I need to get my booty over to your place to get pics of Clara! You are so good! Right now she is fussy a lot during the day so I think getting good pics would be hard (we tried to get pics of her last week and she's screaming in most of the photos), I'll let you know when I have her figured out more, if that ever happens. Oh, and I really liked the senior pictures you took of Jessica.