Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break and General Conference Weekend...


Gavin's new bike!
down to watch General Conference the boys jumped on Shane and just wanted to wrestle the entire time! It was hard to keep them off of there daddy. They love him so much.

We were outside A LOT this past week! It has been so enjoyable!
Look at these sad sad faces. It was time to go inside and these boys were not happy! :)

This last week has been so enjoyable having Shane home with us. We have so enjoyed our time together and we were sad that Shane had to go back to school already, but excited b/c we realize that it will be over with in about 4 weeks! :) Then we are half way done with school! Holy moly!
Anyway, over spring break we went and got Gavin a new bike. He loves it and wants to ride it in the house when we aren't outside. The weather has been fabulous and we made another visit to the Metropark on SOM center...Shane rollerbladed and i ran. We love it out there. We didn't go anywhere for Spring break, we just stayed around here, but we really found it relaxing. General Conference was great. What an historic event. I realized how much i miss President Hinckley. I missed his presence in the conference center. It was an awesome conference. I always feel that there are certain messages meant for me to hear during General Conference. There were a few that really touched me more than others, but they were all great to listen to. I loved the spirit that i felt watching this General Conference. I always love it. I am so lucky to be a part of this church.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Glad you guys had a nice week together! I can imagine the boys go crazy (with excitement) when they have daddy home a whole week!! :)

I thought General Conference was sooo uplifting! It always makes me so grateful to be a member of the Church!

Okay, I am calling you this week. It's been too long since we've talked! :(