Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday presents...

Whenever Gavin see's a toy he likes he always says, "I wish i could have that for my Birthday!" I just say, "I know you do." And the conversation ends at that. Well, today Auntie Holly hung out with us. Here is the conversation he had with her.
Gavin: "I am getting a race car for my Birthday!" His birthday is Christmas day and i never told him he was getting a race car for his birthday.
Holly: "Oh you are!?"
Gavin: "Yeah! You have to buy it for me!"
Holly: "hahahahah".

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwwww....how fun!!!! Haha! He is so cute. I love all the things he comes up with. The "Monster Leg" was cute too. Their minds are so active! I would love to peek inside and see what is rolling through their little minds.

What a cutie!

Kim said...

Ashley! This is Kim... Lauri's old roomie. I got your blog address off of Lauri's. It is good to see what you are up to! You have an adorable family!!! I bet those 2 boys keep you BUSY!! And you take beautiful pictures!!! So good to be in touch again!