Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Monster Leg...

Gavin is sitting next to me as i do some editing on a recent photoshoot. He starts kicking the desk and this is the conversation...
Mom: Gavin please stop kicking the desk.
Gavin: That wasn't me.
Mom: Then who was it?
Gavin: Maybe it was Tanner.
Mom: Tanner is upstairs taking a nap.
Gavin: Maybe it was a monster leg.
Mom: I don't see a monster, where did he go?
Gavin: He is right there(he points towards the wall).
Mom: I don't see him.
Gavin: He is right there(pointing still toward the wall).
Mom: I don't see him.
Gavin: I see him(he starts giggling like he knows something i don't know). I hear him crying in the night.

Hhhmmmm.... interesting.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

That is too funny! Kids are hilarious!

Lauri said...

The monster leg! I love it, Gavin! Ash, I love the new blog look! How the heck do you do the photo collage on top?!?! I need help being creative! :)

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious