Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Over the weekend...

Over the weekend we went rock climbing with a couple of friends. It was a lot of fun. On my way up i had to ignore all the spiderwebs b/c there were a lot of them. I made it to the top though and so did Shane. Too bad it is getting cold outside. We will have to go find an indoor climbing wall that we can climb during the winter.


At the place where we went rock climbing there was an awesome area for pictures. I will have to go there again soon. It is hidden and it would be hard to do a photoshoot b/c of the climb, but it was a very pretty area.

5 comments:

Grams said...

I just love looking at your blog. It makes me so happy that you do so many fun things as a family. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love Mom

Haley said...

Looks fun! And I love that door...
Here's my email --
haleybug80@hotmail.com

Mandi Kay said...

I love you guys! :o) So the my little family misses all of you terribly. I swear every pretty brunette he sees he yells, "ASHEE! ASHEE! ASHEE!!
You guys are such special people in my life, I don't know where I'd be without you both, (and the little ones too)

Thompson's said...

Looks like you are having great fun! hey, what is your email? I would like to invite you to an online book party.

Camille Thompson

Lauri said...

Hey girl! I tried to call you today, but it said, "I'm sorry. The person you are trying to call has a voicemail box that is not set up. goodbye." Hahaha. So, when my phone took a swim in the lake, I lost your home number. Anyway, I wanted to catch up and see how you guys are doing! I'll try you later! Love ya!