Thursday, September 4, 2008

The ShArP, GrOwInG fingernail, and the Medicine for girls...


Story: I was painting my nails. I have explained to Gavin somewhere along the way that only girls wear finger nail polish and that it helps my nails grow long.
Yesterday: I was painting my nails and Tanner really wanted me to paint his nails, so i decided to paint his index fingernail. As you can see from the picture only a small portion of it remained on his fingernail.
Later that day
Gavin: "OH NO, look mom!" Gavin says as he is pointing to Tanner's painted fingernail. "OH MY GOSH, IT'S GROWING. IT'S GETTING SHARP!!! It will CUT ME!" A major look of concern spread across his face.


Story: While Aunt Mandi was here she drank Slim-Fast for awhile. Gavin wanted some. Sooooo we had to trick him and tell him that it was a drink only for girl's and it's medicine and yucky and he wouldn't like it. It worked for the most part.
A Few Days Ago: I was cleaning out the fridge and i had a slim-fast sitting out on the counter and Gavin notices it.
Gavin: "That's medicine. It is medicine for girls. See dad. It is medicine that helps girls feel better."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm smiling! I love how funny kids are!! Gavin cracks me up. Him and Cole would get along great!!!

Slim fast always makes me feel better. I haven't had one in a while! haha