Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures from August when we had a full house...

Okay, this picture stinks, but it is the best one. I made him a round Better than Anything cake. Gavin wanted me to make a "circle" cake. This is Shane's favorite cake. We made Cafe Rio for him for dinner, which is his favorite as well. We also snuck into the Dental school the day before his b-day and decorated his booth a little, left some candy for him and a framed picture of the boys and I for him to leave in his booth.. It was fun actually being able to surprise him. He is VERY hard to surprise b/c he always finds out! rrrrgghhhh....Well, not this time!
Decorated the house for his Birthday.
The kids had tons of fun with the balloons.
Jumping on our bed while talking online with Grandma and Grandpa.
Making an absolute mess of himself at dinner like usual. Seriously, we strip our boys when it's time to eat dinner. We have no choice b/c this is what happens.
They wouldn't stop jumping on the couches so we put this blanket down on the ground to distract them and they loved it.
Bathtime with all three boys!
I was watching all the kids one day and when Karsyn woke up i decided to play dress up with her. I put her hair up and put my necklace on her and put her in one of the cute shirts of many that she now has. It was so fun. She even liked it! She got all excited when i put a necklace on her and did her hair. It was soooo fun! :) I need a little girl around here!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Fun stuff! I love the pic of Tanner at dinner! So funny. Did you put him right in the bath after that?!?! :)
Graham is really hard to surprise too!!! That must have been fun decorating for Shane at school!! I'm sure felt loved!