Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a day...

Today has been beautiful, minus this morning's weather. It feels like Fall is on the way. It is about 70, but the breeze has that cool fresh feeling against your skin, which makes it feel like Fall. Football season has started...GO OU Sooners!!! I have to start opening my windows to let that cool fresh breeze in my house!

Well, the boys are sick. They are both congested really bad and Tanner has been wheezing really bad today. I hope we don' t have to take him into the ER. The doctor told us that if we have to give him a breathing treatment more than every 4 hours then we should take him in. Well, it has been 2 hours since his breathing treatment and he sounds bad already. We are making him sit down to see if his breathing will calm down a little. We are watching OU right now! We just ate some pizza. It is such a beautiful and relaxing night. I really don't have anything to talk about, but i just feel like journaling anyway. :)

Tanner is starting to tell me when he has to go pee-pee now. He is just potty training himself and going at his own pace. It is awesome.
Gavin is sounding more like an adult everyday. Today when we were getting ready to leave Gavin came up to me, "Mom, are we walking or riding in the car?!" He said it in such a way that was so funny to me. He has never asked me that and he demanded to know, like it was such a serious thing to him.

I have a sore throat that has slowly gotten worse all day. Shane is starting to get one. I am not sure if we will make it to church tomorrow, but hopefully one of us will if we feel fine. :)

Shane and i really enjoy doing photography together. Or, i should say, he gets into it as much as i do WHEN he can. :) I mean he has to learn it with his dental work and it is good that he likes it. I can see us one day have our photography studio right next to his Dental Office. Wouldn't that be awesome?! :)

Anyway, again, i am so excited for Fall. Sad to see summer go though. This summer didn't feel like much of a summer! Really. It was weird. I wish Fall could stay longer than it seems summer did. Well, i need to get off now. We decided to rent the t.v. episode 24.... and eventually watch all the seasons. We have heard that it is just an awesome show, and there are NO good movie rentals right now, sooooo here we go. EEwwww, LOST starts up again in January i believe! I cannot wait. That is the best t.v. show ever. I get into that as much as i got into the Twilight series!! Well, i think i like Twilight better. Edward.... :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Ash, I loved your rambling today! We haven't talked in forever, so I like to read it on your blog! :) Do you get tired of my comments?!? haha. I hope not! I hope you guys all start feeling better soon! We watched OU today and I was disappointed with them at first, but they started looking better at the end! I love watching football with Jocelyn...."GOOOOO SOONERS!" :) Ever since she could talk, I have taught her that! You will really like 24. There are some gross parts since he has to question people, BUT it's really good! Heroes is good too if you run out of things to watch! Okay, I'm going now! hahaha. :)

Dave and Loralee said...

ahh...this explains laura's email today about you not being at church either :) I'm sick too. hope your family gets better!