Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OuR RaMbUnCtioUs BoYs!(will post pics later)

A Few Things That Gavin and Tanner Really Enjoy TOGETHER Lately:

1. Wrestling. They love wrestling each other. Tanner likes to go tackle Gavin. Gavin loves when Tanner does this, he thinks it's hilarious and Gavin loves to tackle Tanner, and Tanner takes it pretty good.
2. Bath. They love taking baths together. They bring their cars in the tub and slide them down the incline on the back of the tub. Then after all the water has drained they LOVE to slide on the bathtub floor on their bums. It is so funny. I used to do this as a kid, so it brings me back.
3. Trains. They have had the wooden Thomas the Train set for over a year and are just now getting into it. They put together their own track and love riding cars and trains over the tracks.
4. Bedtime. They sleep in the same bedroom now. They absolutely LOVE it. When they wake up in the morning sometimes they stay up their and just play rather than come down, and when they do that it is nice for me b/c i can sleep in longer. :)
5. Dancing. When we have music playing really loud, which is everyday, they love to dance around. I have a video of it and i will post it soon. It is so funny the way they dance!
6. Movies. They love watching movies together. It can definitely be a good babysitter.
7. Flashlights. They have these little flashlights that we got at Wal-Mart and they love going into the closet where it is dark and playing with them. They have tons of fun with them.

It has been so fun watching, as they get older, the way they come together and play. They love each other's company so much. They are very protective of each other too. It is so cute. I love it.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE those boys?!?! So much!! :) I truly think of them as my little nephews and I miss their sweet faces!! It's so fun to hear how well they play together! What good buddies they are!

Lauri said...

Okay, me again! :) Jocelyn just showed me some Transformers costumes in a magazine and I thought about Gavin. Check out costumeexpress.com. They have a Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime halloween costumes! The smallest is 4/6 so hopefully Gav would fit in that! :)