Monday, September 8, 2008

I 've been Tagged...

I was Tagged by my friend...Here it goes!

I usually: prefer to listen and observe other people rather than be the one talking.
I search: for answers when i don't have the answer.
I wonder: what life will be like in ten years!
I regret: not much....hhmmm...when i get angry. It's not a good feeling!
I love: when the sun shines, my house is clean and smells fresh, and the windows are open.
I care: about those less fortunate than i. And i care so much about my family.
I always: TRY.
I worry: about my kids and family all the time.
I am not: high maintenance.
I remember: remember? I have a bad memory. I don't remember anything. seriously.
I believe: that EVERY person has a purpose on this earth.
I dance: a lot, especially with my boys. I love dancing around the house.
I sing: a lot, but i sound horrible. I love music, but am not musically inclined.
I don't always: need something to do.
I argue: a lot more with myself than i do with others.
I write: on paper when i need to express myself. I express myself better on paper than i do vocally.
I win: when i run in a 10K against my husband. :) hehe.
I lose: when i run in a 5K against my husband.
I wish: i knew others thoughts.
I listen: when i want to understand.
I don't understand: when i am unwilling to listen or unwilling to have an open mind.
I can usually be found: with my family. :)
I am scared of: losing someone i love.
I need: to be happy with who i am, and i am for the most part. :)
I am happy: with life and with my family.

I tag...Lauri, Dalyce, Hatsuho, and Alison H.

3 comments:

D.Suth. said...

I liked that tag post, that was interesting.

The JL McGregor Family said...

Thanks for playing! Fun to read--you are so poetic!

Alison said...

What do I need to do? Just answer the questions myself? This is so fun. You are such an interesting person.