Monday, September 29, 2008

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy TaNnEr!!!

Tanner, here you are on your second Birthday! Yesterday. You are the cutest little thing!




Here you are trying to blow out your candles. You had a hard time doing it so we helped you. :) We made you a Halloween cake. It was so yummy and you ate your piece all up!

You got a HUGE dinosaur from zsa zsa, papa, and Auntie Holly. They also gave you a whole set of dinosaurs. Mommy and daddy got you a car speed racer set, and we also got you a little submarine to put in the bathtub with you that has a little motor so that it can move around in the water.

THINGS YOU CAN SAY AT 2:

1. "It's hot in here."

2. "Where's Gavin?"

3. "Mom, have to go peepeepoopoo."

4. "Mom, I hungry."

5. "Mom, want cereal."

6. "Freaking out." (he got this from me...i can't believe he picked up on it. I must say it a lot)

7. "Plane"

8. "Mom, help me."

9. "Mom, wipe me."

10. "Where?!?!"

11. "WHAT?!?!"

12. "Mom, It's a truck!!"

These are just a few things you say. You weigh 28 lbs. and you are 34 1/2 inches tall. You like to repeat a lot of what we say. You love to sing twinkle twinkle little star. You just love to sing. You sing along to the music on the radio and to Josh Groban. Your favorite things right now are playing with cars, trains, and dinosaurs and you love spiderman. YOu don't have anything spiderman stuff, but you know who he is in the store and you always yell "SPIDERMAN!" You are pretty easy going and laid back. You are full of smiles. You smile all the time. You LOVE to wave HELLO to everyone you see, especially when we are at the grocery store. If they don't look at you you say HELLO really loud. You love when people notice you. You go poopoo on the toilet and peepee every once in awhile. You love playing with your brother. You are very loud! You like to yell when you talk(you get that from my side). You always wake up at 6:30 a.m....crazy kid. You have the cutest little pot belly ever. You love bathtime. You love to eat. You LOVE your big brother sooo much! You LOVE getting into bed every night because your big brother is in the same room as you. I can't believe you are already two years old. Time has flown by and i can't imagine how fast the next year will fly by. I love you my little munchkin.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy birthday baby Tanner!!! :) You aren't a baby anymore, but we still love calling you that! We miss your sweet face and wish we could be with you on your birthday!!!! I can't believe you are TWO!!! AWWW! LOVE YOU TANNER!!

Dave and Loralee said...

aahhh...he IS the cutest boy ever! I after you wrote "freaking out" I think you DO say that a lot! I can picture your face while you say that :) Happy Birthday Tanner!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a cute kid he is! I love the pictures. I can tell he is a sweetie!

I hope he had a great b-day!