Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our ups and downs over Christmas Vacation...

Below are some pictures from our Christmas Vacation in Minnesota.

Here is Tanner using his cheesy smile for the camera. So cute!











Papa and Gavin put tribal signs on their faces. I came home from the hospital and there they were. They were making all these funny faces and noises. It was so funny.










Here i am in the hospital. My dad and Shane stayed with me for nine hours while i was in the ER. Holly and my mom and Stephen came later to visit.









Santa made a visit to Zsa Zsa and Papa's house on Christmas Eve. Gavin is telling him what he wants for Christmas.












Our family picture with Santa.












Chowing down on Christmas Eve. The little girl to the left is my cousins daughter. She is five.












Presents under the tree. It is tradition that we put all the presents under the tree on Christmas Eve night.











In a recent post i talked about how my brother was in my dad's truck when it flipped 70 feet off the freeway. Here is my dad's demolished truck. Click on it to see a bigger image.
We tried taking some family pictures with my mom's camera.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all the pictures. How fun! I'm so glad your brother is ok. That is scary. My parents have an auto body shop and we see cars like that come in. It is amazing people survive. Wow!

The last picture of you guys as a family is so cute. I love Gavin's smile. What a happy boy! He has your smile and cheeks. How cute! Tanner's smile is hilarious! I love how they know how to smile for the camera!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Amanda said...

ok, i came to your blog again, because I am obsessed with looking at your blog and others too.

I LOVE TANNER'S SMILE!!!! What a cutie!!!

Great job mom and dad!

Dave and Loralee said...

AAAGGHH!! I can't believe everything that happened to you guys! I hope you're feeling better now and recovering completely!
I have to admit, going back to cleveland from sunny so.cal is going to be pretty hard, but we'll see you at church next week!