Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pillow snatcher...

Okay, Shane got a brand new down pillow for Christmas, something he has been wanting for awhile. I've had my down pillow for a few years and i LOVE it. He is always stealing it from me in the night! Anyway, the one he got is even better quality than mine AND it is king size! The first night he used his new pillow i was excited b/c i knew that i wouldn't have to worry about waking up without one. WRONG! Lo and behold, i wake up in the middle of the night and i have NO pillow. I look over and he is sprawled out over 2/3 of the bed(king size) AND he is using MY pillow! HA! He wasn't even using his brand new pillow! Hmmm...so, just for the heck of it i yanked my pillow back. hehe. I don't have to feel bad anymore for stealing it back. Yes, i could have just grabbed his pillow and used it, but it is STILL an ongoing battle and i had to keep it alive. :)

2 comments:

The Atwood's said...

That's funny. I'm sorry you were so sick. That is the very reason why we chose to stay home this Christmas. Every year we have flown back west and have been sooo sick, we couldn't enjoy Christmas. This year was SOOOO much better.

Amanda said...

How funny that he steals your pillow! Kevin usually takes up 2/3 of our king size bed as well. When I nurse Hannah in the night, I have to tell him to move over!