Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MeRRy Christmas...

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a great one, considering the fact that i got the flu last night and so did Tanner. Luckily this morning i felt better and i was able to enjoy watching Gavin open his presents. Tanner was still throwing up this morning so he couldn't enjoy it much. The pounds that i was gaining in the first week here are already off b/c i haven't been able to eat anything for 3 days. Last night Santa came and the kids loved it, except for Tanner. Tanner was freaked out by him. Today we have spent most of the day playing games. We had a Texas Hold'em Tournament. The winner received $25, 2nd place received $10, 3rd place received $5. Seven of us played and i WON!!! It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow we are going shopping for clothes(pants for me) of which i am in desperate need of. I will post pics tomorrow of my dad's wrecked car, me in the hospital, Santa's visit to our house, opening Christmas gifts, and Gavin's B-day. There are so many pics. Overall today was great. I can't wait to go home and rearrange the toy room.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You guys have had a horrible past few days! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!!!!

Happy birthday to Gavin! I can't wait to see pictures of your day!