Friday, December 7, 2007

My Story...

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Ashlee
but you can call me: Ash
Never in my life have I: Had braces.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Shane :) i luv u.
My high school is: Jenks High school
When I’m nervous: my stomach gets tied in knots... i try to talk myself out of being nervous.
The last song I listened to was: Josh Groban's CD 'Awake'(luv it)
My hair is: Brown and long.
When I was 4: I was so cute(what happened?)... chubby cheeks(still have those), piggy tails.
Last Christmas: We were at the Jenks home!
I should be: Finishing x-mas card orders.
When I look down I see: Toys all over the toy room. That is what a toy room is for i guess.
The happiest recent event was: Shane finishing his finals.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I would have been Rachel and Phoebe all in one.
By this time next year: We will be in the middle of our third year of Dental School!!!
My current gripe is: I cannot wait until Boards are done!!!!!(i know, i am not the one having to take them, but i feel the pain of it :)

I want to learn more about: photoshop(i took a class on it in College, but can't remember any of it!) and photography.
I have a hard time understanding: why people make life more difficult than it needs to be.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Shane
I want to buy: a DSLR camera so that i can start doing photography. (next year!)
Where do you plan to visit in the next year: Minnesota, D.C. , Idaho, Riviera Maya, New York.
If you spent the night at my house: Hopefully you would get some sleep.
The world could do without: angry people
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: hhmmm... i really don't know.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: umm, x-mas gifts, but i don't know what they are yet.
My middle name is: Christina
In the morning I: Feed the boys, clean, and exercise
Last night I was: Helping Shane study.
There’s this guy I know who: has been studying all day and night for 2 weeks. :) hehe.
If I was an animal I’d be a: LION
A better name for me would be: Feisty, believe it or not.
Tomorrow I am: going to work out, clean, get my card orders done, read.
Tonight I am: going to spin, do strength training, attempt to watch some t.v., maybe read some more.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, where do you find these fun "all about me" things!? They are so fun and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read them!!!

If you need info on cameras or editing software, let me know. I would love to help!!! I love my camera and I love doing pictures. It is so fun!

Melissa said...

Ashley so about what happen to my knee...A little over 2 years ago I was in a car accident and ended up having to have a spinal back surgery that lastest 9 hours long. Well after I came out of the surgery my left leg was lke paralized. After months of wearing a brace and using a walker the feeling came back to it but i was left with major nerve damage which is very painful. So since the surgery I have had pain almost constantly in my leg and final after 2 years of it I went and for and MRI and I had torn cartliage and the fluid from the cartlieage leaked out and caused a cyst behind my kneecap. So they will repair the cartleage and remove the cyst and then they will cut a ligament to free my kneecap cause it is being held wrong. Ithink the surgery is arounbd 2 hours or a little more and then off too recovery. sorry for so much detail.

Thompson's said...

Jenks family we tried doing a blog, we have just posted pictures we have not messed with it much but you can check it out.

www.sweetthomfam.blogspot.com