Friday, December 7, 2007

I know...cheesy.

I have to say how much i love and appreciate my husband before i change my mind(no, just kidding!). He always has a way of picking me up when i am feeling down. He makes me feel special and appreciated. He is the happiest person and i am so grateful for him! I am truly blessed. Of course we have our HARD times, but through all of it i still LOVE him more than ever. We have been dealt some difficult, challenging and trying times in just 4 years, but it has made us stronger and better, and helped us grow closer. He can make me laugh like nobody else can and I love it! I don't know WHAT i would do without him. With him by my side we can make it through anything. Anyway, words can't express what i feel. You are the best HUN.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwwww!!! What a sweetie! I'm glad you married a great guy. You deserve it!!! He is lucky too, you are so wonderful as well!!!

I too am lucky to have a great hubby!!! We married great guys!

Love the picture!