Friday, December 28, 2007

It strikes AGaiN!



We arrived home last night. What a drive it was!!! My goodness. I had NO leg room whatsoever. We were loaded without one inch of room to spare! I didn't realize we had soooo much until we got into the car to take off. I was cramped the whole time. Gavin was secluded in his seat in the 3rd row surrounded by luggage and all his toys. Holly and Tanner didn't have much room either. They were surrounded and closed off to each other by the luggage and toys as well. We were so glad to get out of the car last night. I got a phone call right after we got home and it was Holly telling me that she is sick with what Tanner, my dad and i had. Good thing it waited until we got home! Then today Gavin has been vomitting a lot. Everyone has had it now except for Shane. Hopefully he doesn't get it. I woke up thinking i was gonna go to the ER again last night. I was getting sharp stabbing pains throughout my upper abdomen. It has been doing it all day today as well. I think i have over-exerted myself, but am not really sure what it is. Tylenol keeps the pain away. I was going to post pics, but i am waiting for my mom to send me all the pics from when we were there b/c we forgot our camera. I am sooooo excited b/c my mom and dad gave me their old SLR camera(with 2 lenses and a tripod) for Christmas. What a surprise that was! I have taken pics with it before and it takes AmAzING pictures. It isn't digital, but i don't care for now. I am just excited to see what i can do with it. Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. Drive safe when you return home!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man! You have probably had it!!! I hope that Shane doesn't get sick. I hope the kids feel better soon!!!!

How fun that you got a camera! I love mine! It takes wonderful pictures. You will love it! What editing program do you have? I have microsoft digital imaging. It works great! Good luck!!!

I hope you start feeling better. I'm sure you have done way to much with all the holidays.

What kind of car do you have? How long was your drive?


Take care!

I love the picture of Gavin!

Grams said...

This picture breaks my heart. Gavin looks so sad and sick. Wish we were there to hold him. Love Mom