Thursday, January 31, 2008

7 little known facts about ME...

Okay, so i was tagged by my friend Amanda. I am sorry you guys have to read more about me, but here we go! I am tagging Ashley, Ainsli, Lauri and Dalyce !

1. I like to wrestle...mainly with Shane(And one time i had a wrestling competition with an old roommate in Logan). It is a great way for Shane to play rough when he needs to and it is a great way for ME to take my aggression out. Seriously, we look like wrestlers on the floor mats. Strictly wrestling people, that's it! I put up a good fight. I used to be a wrestling cheerleader, so i have seen there moves and my bro used to wrestle and he would practice on me, so i learned a bit. :) It really helps me relieve stress.

2. I am very afraid of the dark. I hate the dark. If i have to wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, i make sure i turn on every light on my way. Then when i have to turn the lights off on my way back to bed i get uneasy b/c i feel like someone is behind me! I'm paranoid . And i refuse to sleep by the door.

3. I have very vivid dreams. Some are very weird, but i have gotten to where i can interpret my dreams now and Shane's and Holly's. Some have been so vivid that i wake up thinking it is real and with some the feeling from the dream stays with me for a few days.

4. When i get put on the spot, i completely freeze up. If i am asked a question that i know, i will forget it with the snap of a finger and then look like a complete idiot. Something about being put on the spot makes me completely freeze over. strange.

5. I never iron anything. Ironing is something that i would never think about doing unless my clothes look incredibly wrinkly...even then i would probably just put it in the dryer. Since we have been married i could probably count on one hand how many times i have ironed.(4 yrs.) Shane is just like me though. I would never notice wrinkled clothes on another person. I just don't pay attention to it.

6. I am a person of change. I like change. I like a change of scenery. I need variety in my life. I have lived in a lot of places and when i think of actually settling down in just one place eventually, for more than ten years, it makes me nervous. It makes me nervous b/c i don't know if i would be able to handle living in the same place for that long.

7. I do not like talking on the phone. I pick up the phone only when i have to. I try to avoid the phone as much as possible, which would explain why people have a hard time getting a hold of my cell phone...b/c i don't keep track of it and never know where it is. The problem is, people get offended, i think, b/c i am bad at returning phone calls, but it isn't personal. I just don't like talking on the phone...BUT most of the time after i get on and start talking i end up enjoying it. Lauri, my best friend, knows exactly what i am talking about! :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Ha ha! I love reading stuff about you! We are a lot alike...of course, I knew that, but I learn about more random ways we are alike! :)

I will tesify that you do not like talking on the phone, but I make you! :) When we actually live CLOSER, I won't make you talk on the phone as much! :) Love ya!

chrissy said...

i like to wrestle too.

but i'm not afraid of the dark. :)

good stuff.