Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

School starts tomorrow for Shane. I am not too thrilled about it. I will like getting back into my routine, but i like having him here with me(most of the time). :) It has been very blizzardy out today. I wish i were in sunny California right now. I am sorry for those of you who are coming back to Ohio from a nice warm place. We will have to get together when you get back. I very much dislike this part of the year- January through April. There is usually not too much to look forward to and the boys and i are stuck in the house for those months. For my emotional well-being I need the sun to shine, which won't happen much for the next few months. I hope i don't go crazy! I just have to think about things to look forward to for the year.... 1. D.C. trip 2.Riviera Maya trip 3.Going to Idaho 4.My parents coming to visit ... This is what i will be thinking of when i am going nutso during these next few months. Wish me luck! Pray for me(j/k).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was going to ask you when Shane goes back to school. Not fun!!! does he go to school in the summer too?

How fun that you guys have some trips planned. I would love to go on trips like that!

Good luck with the upcoming months!!! if all else fails, blog!