Monday, January 7, 2008

Global Warming...




Talk about global warming! Either that or my friends brought back the nice California temperatures with them! Today is 62 degrees! Oh my goodness it is so nice! Gavin and i went in our backyard and played on the swingset. Auntie Holly enjoyed it with us for a little while. He also tried out his bigwheel for a little while. When i lived in Oklahoma, in the winter it would snow and melt the next day. That is my kind of winter. :) That is exactly what has been happening here, and it sounds like everywhere in the U.S.A.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Same thing here. It has been snowing and then it melts. I love the snow!!!

remember how bad it was in rexburg? man it was so cold all the time!

I love the cute pictures of Gavin. He is so sweet!

Lauren said...

It was me! I ordered it! I didn't want to get too depressed coming back to ohio, so I asked for a little sunshine to help me ease back into it. You can thank me later. :)

Melissa said...

I am going to have to disagree with my sister...I have like a foot of snow in my front yard and we live right across the street from each other.I was just posting on my blog how it has been snowing like crazy and I even made the comment today that I felt like I was in Rexburg. And i just looked at the weather it is supposed to snow thursday and friday here. CRAZY!!!

The Jenks Fam said...

No melting here. We are waist high in snow! It's beautiful, but it's not letting up! I think between Jared & I we have shoveled the driveway and the walks about 6 times in the last 2 days. It's CRAZY! I wish ours would melt. I hate winters--I don't know why we don't live in AZ! :)ace