Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been inspired...







I'm still practicing with my camera in manual. I find out something new each day, and the more i find out the more excited i get about taking my passion for photography a lot further than just taking pictures of my boys. I am so excited about the idea of one day taking pictures for people. This is actually a goal of mine that is attainable! For so long i have wanted to be a nurse, but it would just be too hard to do, being that we have 2 kids and Shane is in dental school. Well, when i first thought about the idea of being a photography(i got the idea from seeing what Sabrina does) i just knew that this was something i have to do. I LOVE it. Everything in me is saying, Go for it! I have found that taking pictures is a way for me to express myself, express what i am feeling... i love trying to capture feeling in a picture. I love taking pictures that seem to tell a story. I fell upon a photographer's blog who has been completely inspirational for me. Her pictures are EXACTLY my style and what i hope to achieve one day. And it is funny b/c her logo is "Inspired Images." I have been inspired and i cannot wait to see where this can take me. p.s. i know my practice images aren't great, but i am learning. It is so frustrating taking pictures inside the house b/c the lighting is so bad. I wish it was summer! Like Gavin's dirty face in the top pic's? :)

6 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

so what's the website? I'd LOVE to see it! You're so good to try and learn about your camera. I've been meaning to read our manual...:)

Ashlee and Shane said...

inspiredbynadia.com

Amanda said...

I love taking pictures too! I love my camera and I love trying new things! I have done a few jobs, but I want more! Maybe in the spring!

Amanda said...

that website is great. She does old fashion work. i like it!

H.Cook said...

you are so awesome, and your pictures already look great :) We have a digital camera with manual mode too, but I have NO CLUE how to use it... pictures turn out too light or dark when I try.

The Atwood's said...

You know, I'm so glad I've inspired someone!! I feel like I only GET inspired by seeing others' pictures. You do cute pictures already so once you get the hang of it, your's will be awesome!!! Make sure you call me with questions.