Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just a few things...

Okay, first item on the list...

1. We have illustrated stories of the BOM. I was reading one of them to Gavin the other night. We started talking about Jesus and i tried telling him how much Jesus and Heavenly Father love him and how he can pray to them and how they listen. You can't see them, but they see you and listen. Then for some reason it must have made him think of Santa because randomly he said, "I like Santa." I was like, "you do?" kind of puzzled why he thought of Santa. Then i talked about Jesus again. Gavin then interrupted me and said, " Does Jesus have any candy?" haha. It was soooo funny.

2. I lost a lot of hair after having Tanner. My hair has been thin and it has been making me nervous because i wasn't sure if i was going bald or something. Well, when i went to get highlights in my hair my stylist told me that i have tons of little hairs that are growing back in. I was sooooo excited to hear that. I guess that would explain why i feel like i have all these little hairs sticking up all over my head. I look like i've been electricuted, my husband says. :) She told me that maybe next year i will want to cut my hair to sort of even out the look, otherwise i will look like i have thick hair on top and stringy hair towards the lower part of my hair. My plan is to chop my hair off in June next summer, but let's see if i have the guts to do it when the time comes. :)

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh Gavin!! That is too cute! Isn't it so funny how random they are! Jesus...Santa! :)

Remember when we chopped off all our hair after high school!?!? Anyway, your story reminded me of that! :)

Good to hear you aren't going bald! ha ha! I knew you weren't! :)

H.Cook said...

Oh, that WOULD take a lot of guts (to go short!) I think you could pull it off nicely though, you have the face shape for it!

Amanda said...

Gavin is too cute. I need to meet that kid! He would make me laugh!

Did he start sunbeams today? If so, how did it go?

I am going bald. seriously, I don't know how much more hair I can lose. When I wash my hair everyday there is handfulls and handfulls of hair. it is wrong. then, when I blow dry my hair, i am covered in hair. i hate it. i guess after having a baby that is pretty normal. it is so weird though!

I think you would be so cute with short hair!!!!

Amanda said...

PS-remember when I cut Jean's hair in college? She wanted like 1 inch off and I took off like 5. She was so mad. What was she thinking letting me cut her hair!!!! haha

The Jenks Fam said...

Gavin is too cute. I can't wait for he and Kreyton to get to play again. Do you know the plan for the Jenks family this summer? I loved the idea of San Diego again. Anyhow, I love your blog. You do so well at keeping it updated! :)ace