Monday, January 28, 2008

Me or Him?

What is his name? Shane Alan Jenks
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? We dated for 3 months and then got married! WOAH!
How old is he? He is 27...we are only 10 months apart. :)
Who eats more? Shane for sure, except maybe at dinner i can eat as much as him. :)
Who said I love you first? Shane did, in spanish. I LOVED when he spoke spanish. sexy!
Who is smarter? Book smarts, Shane definately. :)
Whose temper is worse? We both can get pretty steamy, but over different issues. :)
Who does the laundry? Shane does majority of it, but i try to help. (i hate doing laundry)
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time. Shane helps a lot on the weekends! It's nice.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I refuse to sleep on the side closest to the door.
Who pays the bills? Shane
Who cooks dinner? I do. Shane will help on a few occasions.
Who drives when you are together? Shane. I can't drive with him in the car. He is a horrible backseat driver.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. He is way stubborn, but i have to admit that i am.
Whose parents do you see the most? About equal. Maybe mine one more week out of the year.
Who proposed? He did. But i had the temple date set before he proposed(and he didn't know)
Who has more friends? We share the same friends.
Who has more siblings? Shane. He has 2 bro's and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? I say we both do. We are pretty good at being equal with that. One day i wear the pants and the next day he does. Some issues he wears the pants with and some i do. It just depends on situations. Ultimately, i do. :)
Now, I expect to see this on the following blogs... Lauri Davis! , Latham's, Sweeney's, Hatsuho

1 comment:

Lauri said...

That was fun to read! :) I actually filled mine out!! Graham didn't agree with some of my answers. ha ha!