Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mommy and her boys...



I always have the camera, so i don't have very many pictures with my boys and I together. So, when i do get a shot with them I LOVE it! Mom, there are a lot more pics of the boys on http://ashspassion.blogspot.com/... Well, Tanner is walking. He finally decided to go for it and now he is walking all over the place. He still crawls every once in awhile when he realizes he can go faster that way, but you can tell he really likes walking. Gavin is just happy. He loves letting me take pictures of him...BUT he won't sit still for me. He likes jumping all over the place when i take the pics. But it makes for some fun pics! :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

LOVE that pic of you and the boys! It is sooo crazy to see pics of Tanner standing there like a big boy!! AHH! He is growing up! :( It's good, but how am I going to tell Jocelyn that he's not "Baby Tanner" anymore! :)

Amanda said...

How cute!!!! You are so cute with your boys. I never have pictures of me, unless I force someone to take pictures!

I love your pictures! Looks like you are getting lots of practice!