Thursday, June 19, 2008

CheRiSh...

I look like a weirdo here...i look like i am sticking my teeth out making my usual buck tooth face that i usually make in pictures. :)

I love my Boys. Gavin and i really have fun taking pictures together and i figure i better take advantage of it! We have so much fun setting the timer, running into position, and then "click", and then we go running over to the camera to see the picture. hehe. Anyway, i love taking pics with these boys. I can't wait to scrapbook all of these pics and to look back one day with such fond memories. Take a look at my photography blog for some Freebies. ashspassion.blogspot.com

In other news, I went in yesterday and had Shane clean my teeth, x-ray my teeth, and inspect my mouth a bit. It was so much fun watching him in his element. He is getting happier and happier with his career choice the more he learns and works on people. It is so cool and i can't wait until he actually gets to start practicing in the real world.

And i am ready for the sun to come back out! I want to go swimming and soak in the SUN!!! Goodness gracious, Come on.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Ash!!!! I am LOVING that last pic of you guys!!! AWWW! You need to print that for me! :) We can't wait to see you. Every time we see a river or something, Jocelyn says "Is that Bear Lake? Where is Gavin?" LOL.

H.Cook said...

I love the last picture of you with your two boys. You are just so gorgeous... you motivate me to work out harder so I can look better!! (ahem... or, work out... period. how in the world do I find time to work out with a newborn??) Anyway, good job!

Lauren said...

The last picture is so cute!! Love it! You need to frame that one for sure

Monica and Stephen said...

I can't believe how long your hair is. Those pics are so sweet. I love having Steve take pictures of me with my boys. You do a good job taking pictures.

Amanda said...

My fave is the last picture! CUTE!

Bingham fam said...

Ashlee,
Those are the cutest pictures of you and your kids. I love it. yOu are a darling mother.