Monday, June 23, 2008

What we saw out our window over the weekend...

Here is a deer that we saw on Saturday. We first spotted him right in our front yard. He then ran across the street. Can you see him in the picture? Then when we left later that day one of them ran out in the street. Crazy. We live in the city and it is so strange to me to see deer running along a busy street road! Poor things!
It hailed on Sunday. Our home teachers just left and then the hail came down strong and hard. It was about the size of 2 pea's put together. It was kind of cool watching it.
This is the sky last night. The sun was setting and the storms had just passed by, but we were still getting some rain.
I wanted to go outside to take this picture because it was so beautiful...problem is that it was raining. I can't get my camera wet! So i had to take this from inside and the tree is covering up most of it, but you can see how beautiful it is. I loved how it turned our street a blue-ish color!
Here is the rainfall we got yesterday. Just took a picture of it b/c i thought it was pretty.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Man! I miss rainy days! It's so dry here lately! UH! The deer reminds me of our house in Virginia! We would have ten deer laying in our yard in the morning!
Great pics!!

So...you need to get on facebook! Katie Surwilo is starting to plan our TEN YEAR REUNION!!!!! AHHHH! Can you believe it?!?!?! I feel OLD, ASH!!!!